Submitted by justinkenedy
The generally held medical standpoint is that there is no clear-cut treatment for stretch marks. We are not talking of major cosmetic surgery or otherwise radical intervention here, of course - those are definitely possible approaches, but highly expensive ones that are by no means free of inherent complications. Before one considers medical or surgical alternatives, it makes sense to examine the most favored home treatments.
Having to hide stretch marks becomes critical as bathing suit season approaches. For many women, this common skin condition can lower your self-esteem and self-confidence. It can also prevent you from wearing your favorite swimsuits and short clothes. Good thing there are ways on how you can hide these unsightly lines.
1. Vitamin E works great on stretch marks. New stretch marks will have a red or pinky purple color to them where as older stretch marks will have a white appearance. It works best on the newer stretch marks but it will work on older stretch marks too, it will just take longer. Poke the capsule and apply the Vitamin E directly to the stretch mark. For maximum benefits, you must use pure human grade capsules.
2. Aloe Vera is known for its healing and soothing properties for burns. Some people claim that it does the same thing for stretch marks since these marks are also a form of skin injury. The following recipe utilize aloe vera and other natural ingredients in order to make a massage oil for the prevention and/or treatment of stretch marks.
3. Another expensive option to get rid of stretch marks is plastic and cosmetic surgery. This invasive procedure doesn't come with any guarantees of getting rid of stretch marks and results vary from one individual to another. While surgery may help to get rid of stretch marks for one individual, it may have little impact on another person's stretch marks.
4. If you are looking to remove your stretch marks for good, and you looking for the most cost effective way of doing so you should try Revitols stretch mark cream. Their cream is fast becoming the leader in it's sector. Revitol have great record, due to their great customer care and prices. But above all else the produce products that work, and when you are buying a product what you really want is a product that does what it claims.
5. Eating foods or taking supplements that contain the vitamins A,C, and E can also help keep your skin elastic and can reduce the appearance of the scars over time. If you do not want to buy the creams that do not work, there is one cream that is worth its money.
6. A great home remedy that people love to use is Aloe Vera. You might thing that Aloe Vera is simply for people who sit out in the sun too long and get burnt. But Aloe Vera is a great home remedy for stretch marks.
Read About home remedies Also Read About home remedies for stretch marks and home remedies for sunburn