2012-07-06

Hypnosis And Weight Loss

By Pamela Johnson

Hypnosis motivates a person to focus and search inwardly, to use all his learning and skills to resolve his problems and to do so with the help of unconscious learning and understanding. This process is the same that scientists do when they 'dream up' inventions and theories.

In a hypnotic trance a person may experience remembering and forgetting, imaginings and creativity and an enhanced sense of self. It produces the ability to experience thoughts and images as real.

Hence many problems which you face today can be solved through hypnosis. Hypnosis and weight loss are so inter-connected that you can expect complete solution to your weight gain problems.

There are many diets available in the market claiming to be solutions to your weight gain problems. The problem with these diets is that it is very difficult to stick on to them. It has been found that not even a single diet produces satisfactory adherence rates.

Researchers have proved that hypnosis is the most effective way to stick to the eating plan you have chosen. Same is the case with excises also. You start with great enthusiasm and energy and fail to keep up the spirit.

Your mind is elevated to a higher platform during hypnosis session. Then the subconscious mind is given powerful suggestions, thereby equipping it to control the conscious mind. Your subconscious mind has been conditioned to a pattern of eating.

That is, eating tasty food rather than balanced diet. Through hypnosis, the subconscious mind is re-programmed so that it develops the right kind of attitude towards exercises and food. In place of your craze for junk food, love for healthy food is created. This is how hypnosis and weight loss go simultaneously.

The advantages of weight loss are manifold. It increases your energy level, lowers blood pressure and cholesterol, reduces aches and pains, improves mobility and breathing and provides a peaceful sleep. Weight loss also assists in reducing the risk of Type 2 diabetes, coronary artery disease, angina and many other health hazards.

With hypnosis and weight loss your work becomes more enjoyable and leisure activities more pleasurable. With a newly achieved confidence and positive mental attitude you can take the world in your strides.


Article Source: http://www.authorpalace.com/members/pamelajohnson-18214.html

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I walk each day with the iPod & I need to download much more music.

I utilize chants & tunes like Deva Premal, however, I'm right after more of the affirmation DVD, along this lines from the Louise Hay principals. Something wherever different statements and affirmations are replicated for thirty minutes to 60 minutes? I meditate every night & ask yourself, is right now there a meditation for taking walks?
Take a look at my page :: theta brainwave entrainment

Anonymous said...

Good day I am so thrilled I found your website, I really found you
by error, while I was browsing on Digg for something else, Nonetheless I am here
now and would just like to say thanks for a tremendous
post and a all round entertaining blog (I also
love the theme/design), I don't have time to read it all at the minute but I have book-marked it and also included your RSS feeds, so when I have time I will be back to read more, Please do keep up the awesome job.
Also visit my blog : my blog spark

Anonymous said...

Heya excellent blog! Does running a blog like this take a massive amount work?
I've absolutely no knowledge of programming however I had been hoping to start my own blog soon. Anyways, should you have any ideas or tips for new blog owners please share. I understand this is off topic but I just needed to ask. Many thanks!
my page - diets that work fast For women

hypnotherapy for weight loss said...

Hi , This is very informative. Well Its Depend on your content . Some of us write very very long comments and I guess this thing is time wasting because we also get the chance to write more in our contents. Second thing is that your comment should be meaningful. Anyway thanks for sharing this post.